If you are experiencing the pain of divorce, dealing with a complex custody battle, or handling another challenging family law matter, having the right attorney on your side can make all the difference. Debra is here to make that difference in your case. Call Debra Stokes today for superior family law assistance. Debra is your Family Law Attorney serving Charleston, Mount Pleasant & surrounding areas.
• Divorce, including high-asset divorce
• Child custody and visitation
• Alimony and spousal support
• Child support
• Property division
• Modification and enforcement of court orders
Every family law case is different. Whether your case seems simple or incredibly complex, we will work with you to develop and implement a viable strategy to resolve it properly, either through mediation or litigation.
At the law office of Debra E. Stokes, L.L.C., we are at the service of our clients. We listen carefully to what you have to say and take the time to understand the unique details of your circumstances. Debra recognizes the life-changing nature of the challenges you are facing when you come to us. Our firm develops highly personalized legal solutions that help our clients achieve their goals while working to minimize the negative impact on their lives. Debra Stokes has been providing exceptional family law services to Charleston, Mount Pleasant & the surrounding areas for over 35 years.
Equipped with more than three decades of family law experience in South Carolina, AV Preeminent-rated * lawyer and certified divorce mediator Debra E. Stokes devotes her practice to family law. She is recognized statewide as a strong advocate for her clients, capable of providing compassionate service and effective representation at the same time.
The fact that most of Debra’s clients come from word-of-mouth recommendations and referrals from other attorneys testifies to the exemplary balance she brings to each case she handles.
Debra is your Family Law Attorney serving Charleston, Mount Pleasant & surrounding areas.
We welcome the opportunity to serve you in Charleston County, Berkeley County, and Dorchester County. Please contact the Charleston office of Debra E. Stokes, LLC, to learn more.
* AV Preeminent is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories—legal ability and general ethical standards. Debra has the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards.